Written by Michael Woodman
Doodle is a popular free service for scheduling meetings. By creating a free Doodle account, you can easily create links to online “polls” – basically, a list of suggested meeting dates which allow potential attendees to respond with their availability.
- Select a list of dates / times you want to offer and let Doodle automatically generate a link to the poll. Just email the link to your group and they can start responding.
- Those responding to the poll don’t have to set up their own accounts</strong>; this means it’s fairly easy to get a quick response, as there are no complicated signups for your attendees to manage.
My favorite features:
- Doodle can integrate with a wide variety of online calendar services, (Google, Office365, Outlook.com and iCloud), and can even work with desktop applications such as iCal and Outlook. So you can view responses directly in your calendar.
- Doodle generates you a MeetMe page, which allows other people to view a version of your calendar online which only shows whether you are busy or available. Clients, team-mates or friends can request appointments with you directly through this page.
- Android and iOS apps are available for Doodle, which automatically link into your calendar as well.