Google Calendar and Google Tasks are free, Internet based, calendar and task management tools. You can never lose your calendar or diary as it is stored online!
Key features of these tools include the ability to:
- Visually plan and organise your study time, including time for reading AND completing your assignments
- Plan ahead using the visual month or week view
- Quickly and simply add lectures, seminars and other appointments
- Create individual To Do lists for study and assignment tasks
- Set up automatic event reminders including FREE mobile phone notifications
- Access your calendar using any computer or mobile device
There’s a great video guide made by ansonalex.com which is a great introduction to Google Calendar.