Zotero makes referencing really easy!
Gather reference information quickly and easily.
- Collect all your research sources straight from your internet browser – (plugins for Chrome, Safari, and Firefox are available).
- Organise references into collections in your Zotero library, so that they are easily accessible when needed.
Insert citations into your documents with just a few mouse clicks:
- Zotero works really well with Word, OpenOffice, LibreOffice, and Google Docs.
- If you have a different text editor, you can still export your bibliography and paste it directly into your document.
Let Zotero create your bibliography for you:
- When entering citations within your document using Zotero, the software can then automatically generate the relevant references for your bibliography.
- Zotero has well over 9000 citation styles to choose from, or, you can create your own.
Backup your reference library online:
- Using the Zotero desktop client you can register for a free Zotero online account from the Zotero website.
- Having registered, you will then be able to sync your library and all your research information between computers and devices using Zotero’s online service.
- You will be allocated 300mb free, (additional space is offered for a purchase fee).