AtW - Find Your Way


You will be asked to present evidence to support your claim.

If you have an SpLD you will need an up to date diagnostics report. If you don’t have one already, unfortunately AtW do not help with the cost of having one, so you will either have to fund this independently, or you could ask your employer if they might be able to support you with this cost.

If you have a physical disability, long term health condition, or suffer from mental health issues then you will need to present a letter from your doctor or consultant.