AtW - Find Your Way
Contact Access to Work and register your interest.
The contact details are as follows:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0345 268 8489
- Textphone: 0345 608 8753
- Operational Support Unit
- Harrow Jobcentre Plus
- Mail Handling Site A
- WV98 1JE
When you contact Access to Work you may need the following information at hand:
- your National Insurance number
- your workplace address, including your postcode
- the name, email address and work phone number of a workplace contact, e.g. your manager
- your unique tax reference number (if you're self-employed)
- the name of your New Enterprise Allowance mentor (if you have one)
Provide them with your contact details and an AtW Advisor will call you within 7 working days.
The AtW Advisor will go through the eligibility criteria with you and have a "fact finding" discussion with you to establish what your barriers in the workplace are and what kind of support might be available.